Making Tuition Payments
Tuition billing statements are issued monthly. There are several ways you can make payments for tuition, enrollment fees, or donations:
- Put a check or cash in a labeled envelope in the locked gray box in our foyer. We do charge your account a $5 fee for handling cash or checks.
- Contact the Director and register to use Tuition Express.
- Manage your account and set up automatic payments by logging in at www.tuitionexpress.com
- Log into your account on MyProcare to review your bill and make payments.
- Pay with your credit card on the Check-In console located in the foyer.
Parents, thank you for so much making your tuition payments! Without them, our center, the loving care teachers provide, and joy-filled days with your children would not be possible.
For billing and account information, please call our Director, Nancy Wilson:
(603) 654-2662, or email: email@example.com