Visiting our center
Anyone interested in daycare for their children is welcome to come see our center and its beautiful wooded setting on the Pine Hill campus. Please call ahead so that our director or business manager will be available to take you for a brief tour of the classrooms and discuss how we could best serve your family. Longer transition visits can be a later part of the enrollment process, when the parents and children can stay and experience the class.
Naturally, parents and grandparents are welcome to visit their child at any time, first checking with the teacher what works best for the particular child. Breastfeeding mothers are encouraged to come in to nurse their baby whenever possible.
Local families with young children are invited to join A Child's Nature families and teachers for our Family Soup Nights combined with special seasonal festivals throughout the year.
Come see us in the Sunflower classroom of the main building of the Pine Hill Waldorf School and in the separate Bluebell Cottage.
Please contact our director, Nancy Wilson:
Phone: (603) 654-2662, Director's Office and Sunflower classroom
Business Hours: 6:45am to 5:30pm, Weekdays
A Child's Nature - Care and Education
Pine Hill Waldorf School
77 Pine Hill Drive
Wilton, NH 03086
- Take NH 101 to Abbot Hill Road in Wilton, NH.
- Go 1.7 miles on Abbot Hill Road to the Pine Hill Waldorf School sign on your left.
- Turn left onto Pine Hill Drive and go to the main school buildings near the end of the driveway.
- The Director's office and Preschool (Sunflower class) are located in the main school building at the end of the wing to the right. The Infant/ Toddler class is located in the separate little Bluebell Cottage with its picket-fenced playground on the right of the driveway.
- During the summer, the Preschool is located at the Children's Village near the beginning of Pine Hill Drive.