Hours of operation: 6:45 AM to 5:30 PM
Open Weekdays, YEAR ROUND
(Closed for only 5 major holidays and a winter break December 23 to January 1st)
Our childcare center is located at the Pine Hill Waldorf School, in WILTON, NH, less than 2 miles off NH Route 101, convenient for working parents commuting to Nashua or Peterborough NH. The daycare serves families in the surrounding Monadnock and Soughegan communities, including Amherst, Brookline, Greenfield, Greenville, Hollis, Lyndeborough, Mason, Milford, Mount Vernon, New Ipswich and Temple.
The Pine Hill campus features lovely, post-and-beam buildings, natural playgrounds, open woods that the children love exploring, and a nearby Biodynamic farm.
Daycare Center Address
A Child's Nature
Pine Hill Waldorf School
77 Pine Hill Drive
Wilton, NH 03086
- Take NH 101 to Abbot Hill Road in Wilton, NH.
- Go 1.7 miles on Abbot Hill Road to the Pine Hill Waldorf School sign on your left.
- Turn left onto Pine Hill Drive and go to the main school buildings near the end of the driveway.
- A Child's Nature Infant/ Toddler class is located on the right just before the main building, in the separate little Bluebell Cottage with its picket-fenced playground. The Preschool (Sunflower class) and Director's office are located in the main school building at the end of the wing to the right.
- During the summer, the Preschool (mixed-age group) is located at the Children's Village building #9 on the right near the beginning of Pine Hill Drive. (The office remains in the main building.)
Pine Hill Waldorf School and A Child’s Nature are both situated on historic Abbot Hill, south of Wilton town center. Abbot Hill is also home to High Mowing School (Waldorf high school), the Temple-Wilton Community Farm, the Hilltop Café, the Antioch New England Waldorf Teacher training, and the Center for Anthroposophy’s adult renewal courses. Together, these non-profit organizations are surrounded by hundreds of acres of conservation land, hiking trails, and agricultural open space which form the backdrop for learning and working as a community.